Re: [Vala] [Genie] simple Hello world.

Hi Barry.

I was thinking on writing the vala examples as genie examples, in the
mean time as i learn genie.
Explanations would be the same.

Also your tutorial is a very good resource for beginners. A link
should be in Genie's page.

and with you examples i answered my own problem of casting ^^
to cast an integer to an string
x.to_string()
that solved the crash.

But, declaring "s" as: