Calling all (gtk+-) artists... sort of

Greetings everybody!

	I'm currently trying my best to coordinate the editing and tidying up
of the 2008 GTK+-hackfest interviews. For that I'd like to get your
artistic input for "branding" the videos (GTK-logo, tag-line, whatever
comes to mind).

	I'm starting here first because it's about GTK+. I'll also abuse my
blog for this later today. I'm well aware of the fact that artists
usually don't read this list here. Or do you hang around here,
Andreas? :)

	What I'm looking for is a generic look for the header or footer in each
interview-video, where to place the logo etc. I of course could make all
that up myself, but don't want to impose anything. The GTK-community is
punished enough already by me having conducted the interviews unprepared
last year :)

	If you know people capable of such graphics work please point them to
me for further discussion.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards ...

Mirco