Re: GtkComboBox question

Le Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:54:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00),
Igor Korot <ikorot earthlink net> a écrit :

> Hi, ALL,
> I am looking at this page:
> http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkComboBox.html.
>
> There is a "popup-shown" property that reads:
>
> "
> Whether the combo boxes dropdown is popped up. Note that this
> property is mainly useful, because it allows you to connect to
> notify::popup-shown.
>
> Default value: FALSE
>
> Since 2.10
> "
> However I can't find the documentation about "notify::popup-shown"
> signal/event.

It's there in the properties. You can connect to every property by
using the signal name "notify::<property>".

> Basically I'm looking for a way to override the mouse click on the
> arrow for the combo box when the list either pops-up or closes down.
> If this is not the right event/signal, please let me know.

I didn't try. The last time I had to hack with this case I used the
popdown/up signals, which was plain wrong as they work strictly with
the keyboard shortcuts. So you might be right with notify::popup-shown.

> Thank you.

Mike