Re: Designing a 'console' with GtkTextViewer

The sad thing about libvte is that it is not portable. And makes your
software limited to unixes.

Some time ago i wanted to do a multiplatform software to easily
control a server via ssh, and the most frustrating part was the
unavailability of at least a VT100-terminal library for windows in
gtk.