Re: Copying widget layout into a cairo layout

The per-layout thing can be set using pango_cairo_context_set_resolution().

behdad

On 06/11/2009 11:36 AM, Zoltan Boszormenyi wrote:
Hi,

I found this call to work OK:

pango_cairo_font_map_set_resolution(pango_cairo_font_map_get_default(),
                       gdk_screen_get_resolution(gdk_screen_get_default()));

But it seems to me that it's a global setting, not a per layout thing.
I can't seem to get a PangoCairoFontMap out of a cairo_t.

Thanks,
Zoltán Böszörményi

Behdad Esfahbod írta:
Humm, what happens if you get the PangoContext from the label, create
layout, and render to your own cairo_t?  Should work.

behdad