From: Ian Liu
Sent: Jun 3, 2009 4:51 PM
To: ikorot earthlink net
Cc: Gnome List
Subject: Re: Passing NULL to the function

I don't understand why you would do that..
If you are talking about reordering, take a look at gtk_box_reorder_child

Cheers,
Ian L.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 4:40 PM, <ikorot earthlink net> wrote:
Hi, ALL,
I am wondering if it is possible to pass NULL to
gtk_box_pack_start/gtk_box_pack_end?

Something like this:

gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(box), NULL, TRUE, TRUE, 2);

I want to add some panes to statusbar first, and then put some text
on them.

Thank you.