Re: GtkAboutDialog link bug

Sorry for the grammar errors ;P

Again:

Does anyone knows exactly the version which fix this issue?
How can I test the new version and how would I make my code
portable between versions?

Thanks!
Ian L.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Ian Liu <ian liu88 gmail com> wrote:
Hi list,

There is a bug in the link button on AboutDialog, which opens the page twice after setting the hook function to call gtk_show_uri.
That happens because the LinkButton already calls show_uri. I've asked the irc and they said this is already fixed on the latest version of gtk.

Does anyone knows what version fix this issue? How can I test it and how can I how would I make my code portable so that in next version
I don't have to correct my workaround?

Regards,
Ian L.