How to get id of/remove a default handler?

Hi,

I created an object that emits different signals depending of what has
happened. I know the names of those signals. Now I'd like to have some of
the signals not to be emitted from time to time. To do that I need to
block/disconnect specific handlers. However, the methods to do that require
handler ids to be passed as arguments.

How do I get ids of default handlers? Or maybe I need to do it some other
way in this case?