Re: Memory leaks

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 7:15 AM, Aleksander
Morgado<gtk-list aleksander es> wrote:
> You just need to get used to Glib/GTK's "memleaks", which usually are
> still-reachable when app ends.

Oh, right, that's the other thing: I currently ignore any
valgrind reported leak that isn't marked "definitely lost".
It's enough work dealing with those, I haven't had time to
look at the others, and you should probably do the same.

> Having a g_type_deinit() or gtk_deinit() function which cleanly deallocates
> all stuff previously allocated in g_type_init() or gtk_init() would be very
> helpful for memleak checking in Glib/GObject/Gtk based apps

Yeah.   I wonder if an enhancement request has been filed yet for that...
- Dan