capturing button events on other widgets

Hi All,

This time i am facing a problem. I am trying to capture gtk button events on another window means i want that i can grab the gtk button events on any of the targeted widget
either it is some text editor or some other widget and it should not use X11 things in that.

But to do this i am not getting any pointer regrading this.

Can any body help me that how i can i grab button events on the targeted widget without using xserver things.

Any help would be appreciated.

Waiting for reply

Thanks