Re: quit dialog

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:22:10 +0200
Roei Azachi <roei zon-networks com> wrote:

>Hi,
>I would like to create a quit dialog as the attached image.
>my problem is that the logo on the left is partly on the gray background
>and partly on the white background.
>How can I make it happen?
>Thanks in advance,
>Roei

In addition to what Dov said, you could write to the low level gdk window
in an expose callback.

Something like this to get the geometry:
gdk_window_get_geometry(vbox->window, &x, &y, &width, &height,&depth);

Then send the pixpuf to the window's drawable.

The only problem is you need to keep refreshing the pixbuf in the
expose callback.

I can do it in Perl, but I don't have a c example.

Goodluck,
zentara

http://www.zentara.net/~zentaran/Remember_How_Lucky_You_Are.html