Re: Can't find stock images under Windows

Dov is feeling stupid...

Thanks Tor. That explains it. It does ring a bell now, when you tell me. I connected it with a problem I had with reading images in Glade under windows, but I guess that is a different problem.

I also should proof read my messages before I send them...

Thanks again,
Dov

2009/2/9 Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
> I'm having a problem findiing stock images under Windows. In the attached,
> there is an image beside the image on Linux but not under Windows.

As far as I know, it is intentional that with the ms-windows theme
there are no images on stock buttons. Whether buttons can have images
or not is something for the theme to decide.

If not using the ms-windows theme, the image shows up just fine for me.

--tml