Font corruption

Dear all,

     I am cross compiling the following GTK related libraries on ARM
platform:

     libatk 1.19.1
     cairo 1.8.8
     DirectFB 1.4.2
     glib 2.23
     gtk 2.16.6
     pango 1.26.2
     fontconfig 2.8.0
     freetype 2.3.11
     libexpat 2.0.0
     libpixman 0.17.2

     After finish compiling, I compile the attached program to display
some chinese fonts in a gtk label.

     The chinese font is displayed correctly at first, but after
scrolling, some chinese characters will be corrupted.

     The symptom has some characteristics:
     1) Only happen when the number of different chinese characters used
reached certain number.
     2) Only happen after scrolling.(Or redraw the widget).
     3) When a character is corrupted, lower half of the character is
replaced by the top half of another character.

     Is anyone meet this before or has any suggestion to start debug it?
Please help.

     I am not sure whether it is the correct place to ask for help here.
If I am wrong, please kindly direct me to right place. Thanks.

     Thanks very much.

Best Regards,
Jacky