glade3 + gtkbuilder in embedded Environment

Hi everybody:
     I will develop a UI in embeded environment which is using PPC and linux.
     So I want this:
     1. In the PPC/Linux, I install the gtk+ libs
     2. In my PC Server/CentOS,  I used glade3 to design the UI, and create the *.glade files
3. then I put the *.glade file to PPC/Linux, and use gtkbuilder and gtk+ to code the next work

and Is this is workable? if workable, Is the PPC/Linux need to install other libs such as perl, xml parser...?

thank you very much!

2009-12-25

姓名:王振中

公司:艾诺通信系统(苏州)有限公司