GTKComboBox (space between text and button)

Hi,

I use default theme in UBUNTU 9.04 (HUMAN). But I want my GTKComboBox to be the same appereance as GTKComboboxEntry. So I edited gtkrc and add the following
style "combobox_style"
{
GtkComboBox::appears-as-list = 1
}
class "GtkComboBox" style "combobox_style"

Now it is better but still there is two differences:
1. Space between text and button in GtkComboBox.
2. GtkComboBox arrow button is not rounded at the top-right and bottom-right like in GtkComboBoxEntry.

What is the solution?