Re: Custom container + Child type with interface

Yes, it does. But as far as I can tell, implementers of the interface
cannot override the GParamFlags of an interface property with some
superset. Effectively, implementers can only override the property's
getter/setter. Please let me know if I've got that wrong.

This is why it seems I could only go with the lowest common denominator
of GParamFlag settings in the interface definition. Which I agree makes
a total mess of the 'is-a' paradigm - which is something I'm trying to
avoid.

Matt.