Re: Memory leak in gtk label?

>        I am using valgrind to check my application, I found a lot of memory leak issue related to GtkLabel or maybe pango staff.

> And I got a lot of leak report in gtk_label_size_request function. Detail as attached.

I don't see any leaks in gtk_label_size_request in your log file. I
see one "leak" from getpwnam_r() in libc, one from libXrandr, and a
bunch from fontconfig (the Fc* functions). Your probably should report
the fontconfig ones to their list. But first make sure you are using
the latest fontconfig.

--tml