Re: Memory leak in gtk label?

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:55 +0800, "Liu, Raymond" <raymond liu intel com>
wrote:
> Hi
>
> 	I am using valgrind to check my application, I found a lot of memory leak issue related to GtkLabel or maybe pango staff.
>
> 	I write a small test case to make it simple:

[snip]

You need to destroy the toplevel widgets before you exit if you want to
check for memory leaks (see gtk_widget_destroy). There is no need to
destroy the button or the label since they are owned by the toplevel.

Cheers,

Ali.