Distribution

Hi, beginner question,
I am starting to play with GTK, I am reading about licensing and I still
don't get it... Specially I am confused with this paragraph: "You are
welcome to redistribute GTK+ binaries, including applications that
bundle them, on other web sites, CD-ROM, and other media. You don't have
to ask for permission. That's one of the points of Free Software. One
important thing that the GNU licenses require is that you must also
redistribute the source code. This usually means at least the gettext,
GLib, GTK+, Pango and Atk sources."

So what do I want to do is: I build a program, let's say Windows one -
program.exe. I want to offer it as free software downloadable from my
site but I don't want to distribute my source code (if this is a big
problem, I can, but I would rather keep it).
Other people need gtk DLL files to run my application. So in the ZIP
file that I will offer there will be my program.exe and these DLLs...
libgtk-win32-2.0.0.dll, libcairo-2.dll, etc.
This is OK i hope, isn't it? Do I need to distribute something more?
Source code of these GTK libraries? Even if I haven't modify them? Or is
this completely wrong?

Thanks,
Martin