RE: problem after installing atk

Hi,
Thank you.
I've solved this problem.But another problem raises now:I want to begin programming with GTK,and I test it with a simple application. but the words of the application is messy code(rectangle) again,and the terminal gave the info as follows:
Pango-WARNING **: failed to choose a font, expect ugly output. engine-type='PangoRenderFc', script='latin'
Any clue?
Thanks again!

Best regards,
Randy