help

Hello,

I have a new project in which the display is at a remote location on a Remote control device.The RC communicates with the system
through a USB-RF dongle.So what I need to do is transfer raw RGB data (of created window (with all the widgets)) over USB.
Its just a usb_bulk_write of raw RGB data and configure width, height and BPP; the rest will be taken care by the Rc device as it got a frame buffer.

So I just want to make use of GTK to create a window and get the RGB data of it.Now I can create a sample window with widgets but no luck to find
any some specific API for getting the raw RGB data of window.

I am a novice programmer on Gtk, so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance