Screen resolutions

Hello!

I am new to GTK+.
I have to create application that need all available/possible screen resolutions from system on which it runs.

Actually, I want to store these screen resolutions in GtkListStore and then allow user to choose from combobox the possible items.

Is there such a function(s) or some kind of process in GTK+ that I can achieve this?

The OS is MS Windows and I use GTK+ 2.16.4.

Any help, direction or advice how to approach this issue is appreciate.

Thanks in advance!!
Kolozsi Robert