using a locale other than the system default

Hello Everyone!

I'm developing GTK applications on Windows, and I have a problem:
my system locale is set to Hungarian (in the Control Panel), and I don't want to change it, but I want to set an English language locale for GTK applications. Is there any way to do that?
E.g. to set another locale in the gtkrc file.
It's very annoying to use development tools like glade3 in any other language than English.

Thanks in advance

Istvan