RE: GtkAboutDialog

Hi Frederico,

That would depend on how you are running it. It you do it the easy way and
use gtk_show_about_dialog then you need do absolutely nothing. But if
clicking close is not working then I'm guessing that you are using
gtk_dialog_run() to launch it. In that case the most likely reason that the
window is not closing would be that you are not deleting the window widget.
Make sure to call gtk_widget_destroy(win) on return from
gtk_dialog_run(GTK_DIALOG(win)).

Ian