Re: Font question

Behdad,

-----Original Message-----

Is there any way I can get the list of the sizes for the particular face name?
I'm trying to create a font property page interface (font selection dialog, but
for the property page).
When user selects the font (face name), I'd like to update the size selection list
with the available sizes for this particular font...

Thank you.