Re: GtkImageViewer

Regarding the gtk-list subscription, see:

for details.

About the strange colors, it is most likely that your pixbuf has an alpha channel, which is different from my tutorial example where I hardcoded the assumption that GtkImageViewer always passes a 24-bit pixbuf in the annotate signal. If you use alpha channel, then you should use cairo_image_surface_create_for_data with CAIRO_FORMAT_ARGB32 instead. I'm not sure whether it is enough for to switch R and B in such a case though. Check the documentation or just check if it works.

Regards,
Dov