Re: Question about compiling GTK app under Windows

> I use "#include <gtk/gtk.h>" line in source file.
> I have received the message: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory.
> I think the problem is in the path separator (/) which in Windows is "\".

Not true. '/' works equally well on the Win32 level. It's just the
Windows kernel (well below Win32, with a mostly undocumented API) that
handles only backslashes (and UNICODE paths).

> When I corrected header file, my app was compilled.

Very weird. What compiler do you use?

> Why GTK header files for Windows include non-Windows path separators?

Even with Microsoft compilers it is perfectly OK to use '/' in the
#include lines, for instance for <sys/stat.h>.

--tml