Re: Could not find signal handler (on windows)

Thank you.

Adding G_MODULE_EXPORT before each signal handler and linking with
gmodule-2.0 instead of gmodule-export-2.0 maked it work and my project
more portable.

There was another wear warnning:
"Setting an adjustment with non zero page size is deprecated"
That was for lots of spinbuttons placed with Glade3.
But the wear thing is that i used gtk-builder-convert and it
translated to a deprecated feature.

I just edited the glade file by hand and replace thoose 10's in zeros
and solved.
gtk-builder-convert could have just ignored the glade's property and
warned when converting instead of warnning on every run of the release
application.

Thanks.
Diego

2008/10/29 Diego Jacobi <jacobidiego gmail com>:
> Thank you.
>
> Adding G_MODULE_EXPORT before each signal handler and linking with
> gmodule-2.0 instead of gmodule-export-2.0 maked it work and my project
> more portable.
>
> There was another wear warnning:
> "Setting an adjustment with non zero page size is deprecated"
> That was for lots of spinbuttons placed with Glade3.
> But the wear thing is that i used gtk-builder-convert and it
> translated to a deprecated feature.
>
> I just edited the glade file by hand and replace thoose 10's in zeros
> and solved.
> gtk-builder-convert could have just ignored the glade's property and
> warned when converting instead of warnning on every run of the release
> application.
>
> Thanks.
> Diego
>

> 2008/10/29 dreblen <dreblenj gmail com>:
>> Hi,
>> It's kind of hard to tell, but maybe putting G_MODULE_EXPORT before your
>> function declaration will help?
>> http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/stable/glib-Dynamic-Loading-of-Modules.html#G-MODULE-EXPORT:CAPS
>> -dreblen
>>
>> Diego Jacobi wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi list.
>>>
>>> I am quickly building an application with gtk on linux and must work
>>> under windows too.
>>> I am using Glade3 with gtk-builder-convert and it works perfectly
>>> under linux by linking with gmodule-export-2.0.
>>>
>>> The problem is when i compile the program under windows. It doesnt
>>> compile because there is no gmodule-export-2.0, but there is
>>> gmodule-no-export-2.0 and gmodule-2.0
>>>
>>> I am using on windows
>>> gtk+-bundle_2.14.4-20081018
>>>
>>> Any way, i need to have this working in less than 2 days, so if nobody
>>> answer for tomorrow i will use traditional connect calls.
>>>
>>> I hope that someone can help me.
>>> Cheers.
>>> Diego.