How to add -export-dynamic option to anjuta ?

HI!
I have a problem with add compile option to anjuta project.
I'm using glade-3 to design GUI, and the manual said that use
"glade_xml_signal_autoconnect" function can make the GUI and signal
handler autoconnect. But when I use it, it can not work!!
Now I know if add the export-dynamic option to compile flags, it will
work. But how can I add a compile option to a anjuta project?

Best regards!