Re: Announce: New version of GtkImageViewer widget - major rewrite

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:20:15 +0200
"Dov Grobgeld" <dov grobgeld gmail com> wrote:

>See: http://giv.sourceforge.net/gtk-image-viewer/
>Please let me know your comments!
>Dov

Uh oh, I just did some deep testing on the test_file.c example.
Everything compiles and works well until I try to
use the V or H key to do a H or V flip, then it segfaults.

In the examples, run "test_file" on "test_img.ppm", then hit h or v
I get a segfault.

I'm running gtk+-2.12.9 and cairo-1.4.14 on Slackware 12.

zentara

http://zentara.net/Remember_How_Lucky_You_Are.html