Re: Question about Threads y gtk+

The problem is that I'm doing a program in which the user calls a function, which I put on a thread to work, but I do not have any mechanism in communication between the main thread and son thread.

But at some point the user can no longer required that this function working, then I need to pull the thread, but I do not have any kind of communication between the two threads, as you can send the signal to expire.

in POSIX there is function.
int pthread_kill(pthread_t thread, int sig);
but with gtk+ how can I do this?

      ¡Todo sobre Amor y Sexo!
La guía completa para tu vida en Mujer de Hoy.
http://mx.mujer.yahoo.com/