Re: Gtk on windows - Gtk builder and signal connection
- From: "Tor Lillqvist" <tml iki fi>
- To: "Harinandan S" <harinandans gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gtk on windows - Gtk builder and signal connection
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:17:43 +0200
> I was using gtk builder on linux platform and was successfully able to
> connect signals by giving -export-dynamic option while compiling. However on
> msvc using Gtk Windows I am not able to get callbacks to work.
You should mark the functions that will be looked up and called
dynamically with the G_MODULE_EXPORT "keyword".
] [Thread Prev