Re: A questiona about memory handling in Gobject based classes

Pablo Yanez Trujillo <yanezp informatik uni-freiburg de> writes:

> Hi
>
> last week I had the same question. I assign new memory in the instance_init function (GInstanceInitFunc) and override
> the dispose function of the GObjectClass parent class (in the class_init func).
>
> Perhaps this http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2008-November/msg00016.html may help you.

No that is unfortunatly not what I'm looking for. If you look through
the code there are data in the Class Structure. Whereas there are non
Data in the mentioned thread. What I can not understand why one can
provide a  (GClassInitFunc) but not a  GClassFinalizeFunc for static
declared classes.  As you can see I'm not talking about the inctance
function but the class functions.

Regards
Friedrich