update Gtk::Dialog

Hello, in my program i have a Gtk::Dialog witch contain a FileChooserButton and a ComboBox. When i select a file i create a Gtk::ListStore but the combobox don't update with this list since i close the dialog and reopen it. How i can do this without restarting it. I try different thing and nothing work so if you have an idea it would be great. i am not sure that i am clear and excuse me for my English and thanks for you response.