Re: Some questions about Gobject based classes

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 7:32 PM, Pablo Yanez Trujillo <yanezp informatik uni-freiburg de> wrote:

Hi,
'place' and 'title' are GString objects and have to be freed with g_string_free. I don't know where I have to do that.
gtest_medium_get_type looks like:

You need to override the class method for ->finalize(), like you must have
already done for set_property()/get_property().

I think that only dynamic types can free class wide data, I suspect they
are assumed to be referenced from a unloadable library while static
types are not.

Cheers,
                       -Tristan