Button with image from a GtkAction

Hi,

I'm trying to add a GtkButton with only an image on it, whose
properties come from a GtkAction. For this, I'm using
gtk_action_connect_proxy():

        GtkAction *action;
        GtkWidget *button;

        action = gtk_action_group_get_action (ag, "PlayAction");
        button = gtk_button_new ();

        gtk_action_connect_proxy (action, button);

The button works OK, but instead of the stock image associated to
"PlayAction", I get the stock text with mnemonic.

How could I set the GtkButton to display only the stock image?

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>