Re: gtk_entry_get_completion() ???

El jue, 15-05-2008 a las 20:41 +0530, Lalith Suresh escribió:
> I'm a newbie here and I was reading through the gtkentry code. Can
> anyone tell me what exactly gtk_entry_get_completion() does? Because
> I'm not sure I understand what an auxiliary completion object is.
> Thanks for your help!

the GtkEntryCompletion let the GtkEntry display a popup menu trying to
complete the string. For example in firefox when you start to write a
new URL a menu displayed with the urls saved in the history of the
browser, well a behaviour like that can be reproduced with a GtkEntry +
GtkEntryCompletion.

--
Felipe Reyes Astorga
Estudiante de Ingeniería Ejec. Informática