Re: Drawing with cairo

Diego A. Fons пишет:
[...]
My question is if there is a way of preserve the cairo context intact between the the calls to on_expose_event()? Why getting the cairo context in the on_realize() handler and storing it in a variable doesn't work?
Why, it works! Those are just examples. I use a context variable
as a member of my Plot class, and this variable is assigned in
an initialization method, and reassigned when plot area is resized.
   Igor Gorbounov