drag and drop between and within widgets

here, i copied the post from someone else, who have listed a few interesting questions:
hope that there are some hints available for any of the questions belows. thanks.

***********
I like to extend the following functionalities but I don't know how? Any clue?
1) Drag and drop an icon from a GTKIconView to the DrawingArea
2) Drag and drop the icons inside the drawingarea
3) Connect the icons to each other by selecting a connection line
4) By moving the icons the connection line moves too and is connect all the time by dragging
5) Delete the connection line between the icons
6) Copy, paste and delete functionality for all components inside the DrawingArea
It is something like Visio, AutoCAD, etc application that has a graphical display.

Windows Live Writer,支持离线撰写博客内容,随时随地想写就写。 立即使用!