problem with callback

Hello again

I am making a window that has a menu, two drawing_area
and a GtkEntry

I added the following events (GDK_BUTTON1_MOTION_MASK,
GDK_BUTTON2_MOTION_MASK, GDK_BUTTON_PRESS_MASK,
GDK_VISIBILITY_NOTIFY_MASK) to the two drawing_area,
and the respective callback, but the problem is that
when I press a any key, the Gtkentry and the two
drawing_are receive the signal, then call the function
callback of the two drawing_area and writes the
character in the Gtkentry.

My question:

how can I do for that when I press a key, The signal
will be received only by ddd selected?

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/