GTK input method problem

Hi All,
    I met a problem and need your help.
    I created a simple application using GTK on Microsoft Windows. In this application, there are several text entry fields to input some Chinese characters. The problem is, after I activated the Chinese IME in one entry and input some Chinese characters, I changed the focus to another text entry field, the activated IME is deactivated automatically, and I need to activate the IME again. It is a little inconvenient. Is there any method to activate the IME for all text entry field?

Regards
-Xiaogang