Re: Memory leak tools for Gtk

You could try RefDbg: http://refdbg.sourceforge.net/

It's a debugger specifically written for the task of debugging GObject reference counting.

Am 12. Juni 2008 13:53 schrieb Ratna Kishore <kishore ksr samsung com>:
Hi,
 Is there any tool avialable to identify the memory leaks in the gtk programs specifically?
 I know there is Valgrind, but I think it is for the linux based programs which is not specific to the Gtk. I suspect that Valgring may not be able to idetify the ref and unref counts which will be gtk programs.

So I want to know if there is any tool avialable for specific to the gtk programs which can identify the memory leaks? Which can list down the current statistics of a gtk program? i.e. current memory blocks allocated to the widgets and reference counts of each widgets, like on.....

Please provide me this information if any one know about this.

thanks
kishore