bug(s) in all-in-one bundle?

With a bit of work and a lot of help from the gtk-list and glade list, I
have been able to get a working development environment in Windows using
MinGW, msys, gtk bundle and building a few packages including
Glade3-3.4.5.  I am now able to build a simple libglademm app.  The one
problem I wasn't able to solve is the font size.

I couldn't find the answer by Google or this list so I tried the only
thing I could think of: I used windiff to compare the all-in-one
bundle against the pre-built gtk from http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/
I saw several differences but I remember reading about themes and
resource files and I saw that the gladewin32 package had the file
C:\GTK\etc\gtk-2.0\gtkrc while the all-in-one bundle does not.  I copied
that one line file to the all-in-one bundle and it worked.  The font
problem was solved.

Is this a bug with the all-in-one bundle?  Shouldn't that file be
included?  If not, why?  Shouldn't the instructions include such a
thing?

Speaking of instructions, the bundle does not have a README file (at
least not at the top).  Wouldn't it be a good idea to have one?
Should this README include things like editing these files that have
wrong paths:
   gtk+-bundle-2.12.9\etc\pango\pango.modules
   gtk+-bundle-2.12.9\etc\gtk-2.0\gdk-pixbuf.loaders
   gtk+-bundle-2.12.9\etc\gtk-2.0\gtk.immodules
   gtk+-bundle-2.12.9\lib\pkgconfig\*.pc

Damon Register