Re: invisible mouse cursor

It's easier with Qt/KDE. I have run into the same trouble, and have no
idea about this. I think that the best way is to just hide the cursor
moving it to the bottom-right side of the screen.

There are a lot of C samples on the internet to do this, try "x.org
mouse pointer hide" on Google:

Take a look at this, just as an example:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2006-September/018068.html

If you find any better way, please, post it!!