Re: GTK - reading data from database

i am developing a small gtk application using postgresql database to store
a simple data for a motocycle company, the database only store client
information.
but it is quite tough because this is my first time writing gtk
application (using c).

i prefer debian linux for developing the application but the real
environment the
program will be run is windows XP. i am not confident enough to use libgnomedb
because i afraid the dependencies i have go trough when i try to
compile the application for windows.

since the software is relatively simple (i afraid not). Is anyone develop a gtk
database application using c? i did search but most of application i
found so far
either too complex(big) or using python.

it is very helpful if i can see the code for learning ...

thanks..