Re: Finalize a working application

On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 02:56 +0200, Oli wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I've written a tiny ascii art viewer in C using GTK+.
> Everything works fine, but I've got a problem.
> I don't now how to finalize my app.
>
> How should I create an installscript?
> Where should I place gtkbuilder files and the icon of my app?
> How to obtain the directory where it got installed to load the files?
>
> I hope someone can help me.

before anyone could even dream of helping you, you would have to say, at
the very least, what operating system platform your target is aimed at.
even if 90+% of the world's computer users are on windows, this
statistic is of limited help when it comes to guessing what a GTK ascii
art viewer might be aimed at.