gtk application taking 6 seconds to load

hi all,

I am having a customised linux distribution installed on a thin client with the following configuration.

AMD LX800
128MB RAM
Xorg version 7.2
gtk-2.0 libraries

I have made a gtk application (size 830 kB) using glade-2 to generate code for my application. When I run this gtk application on my customized linux distribution, it takes almost 6 seconds to show up. This lapse of 6 seconds is very irritating. Can anyone suggest how to reduce this "boot-up" time of my application.

One more thing. Here as I have said, I am using the code generation feature of glade-2. There is another approach to make gtk apps. and that is by using the XML file made by glade. Does both these approaches differ in loading time of my application?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Siddharth Kapoor