GTK+ on Vista

Good day,

We have problem with GTK+ application running on Windows Vista OS.

The selected menu items appears blank (like white FG on white BG) with
native Vista theme. If we are using Windows Classic theme, then menu
appears correct.

Looks like the problem is that Vista theme is using transparent
background for most elements. So, our questions are:

1. What version of GTK+ is supporting Vista theme?
2. Could we setup menu item apperance in gtkrc file, so, it ignores
transparency (apply the example, please)?

Currently, we are using Gtk+-2.8.9 (self built under MinGW).

Regards,
-andrew