duplicate symbol: _g_bit_nth_lsf

Hi,

I've been spending some time to install Gtk+ on my new Mac.
(Mac OS X 10.5, intel-based)

Eventually it seems to have succeeded, but...
When I compile and link a program that uses gtk+/glib etc.
(I'm using glib-2.14.5)

I get the linker error:
ld: duplicate symbol: _g_bit_nth_lsf

I've been googling a little and I can see that several others has got the same problem. It seems to be some problem in gutils. According to the ChangeLog, it seems that this problem has been addressed earlier, but apparently I have it now again.
Any suggestions about what is the cure for this problem?

Best regards
Egon Andersen