Re: IP address bar 107.108. ...

Dear All

Thanks to you Donny, Vivien and Yann for your replies.

The point problem was solved immediately the way Yann had described. I wanted a different way, in which I could draw points of desired width, but this works.

For the second problem, namely, numbers only, here is the code:

static void ip_callback1(GtkWidget *widget, GtkWidget *entry)
{

}

This too http://view.sourceforge.net/classes.php#ipentry

--
http://www.socsurveys.org/
http://blogger.socsurveys.org/

--
Best Regards
Er. Kartikay Malhotra

"Sure I am this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us." --Winston Churchill